Find your next technology partner
Autonomous vehicle market set to reach $200bn by 2025.Read more here
Innovations boost autonomous vehicles
New technologies and strategies drive automated vehicles to the mainstream.Secure your place
Latest case studies in connected and automated vehicles
Detailed analysis on the latest in developments across the automotive industry.View the latest program
- Konrad Technologies
- XenomatiX Inc
- Opsys Tech
- Diwo Inc
- Dynamic Research
- Autonomous Roadway Intelligence
- FedEx Corporate
- Autocrypt Inc
- OPAL-RT Technologies
- Soriano Motori
- Harman International
- Quantum Corporation
- Motional Inc
- Spartan Radar
Who should attend
- Autonomous Vehicles
- Advanced Automotive Engineering
- Business development
- Automotive Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence & Deep-Learning
- Management Systems (AQMS)
- AV Control Systems
- Automotive Manufacturing & Planning
- Equipment Design and Manufacture
- CAV Development
- Automotive Systems Architecture
- Research and Development
- Vehicle to Vehicle Systems
- Connectivity & Computer Engineering
- Strategy, Projects & Public Affairs
- Vehicle to Infrastructure
- Crash Avoidance Engineering
- Legal and Compliance Work
- Software Design Engineering
- Vehicle Testing and Safety Inspection
- Purchasing and Sourcing
Expert Speakers to Date
- Mary Joyce
- Dawn Hill
- Fabian Koark
- Edward Schwalb
- Steve Neemeh
LHP Engineering Solution
- Ram Mirwani
- Manuela Midl
- Thorsten Oppermann
- Jose Roberto Barros
- Serge Beaudry
The AUTONOMOUS VEHICLES ASIA 2022 Exhibition & Conference is the only event in Asia delivering leading market intelligence and industry presentations on the latest in autonomous vehicle technologies for the automotive sector.view more...
Subscribe for updates:
Key topics for 2022:
- The future of autonomous vehicles, market outlook, and industry outlook
Understand the economic fundamentals and key market drivers for autonomous vehicles from a global perspective.
- Exploring new technologies and strategies for connected and automated vehicles
Look for new opportunities and make the business case for adopting new technologies and techniques to support next-generation automotive applications.
- New advancements in LIDAR, ADAS calibration, and sensor fusion for CAV development
Gain insight from leading manufacturers and developers and implement strategies that others in the industry are using to ensure the successful development of AVs.
- Latest research in artificial intelligence and deep learning for developing autonomous vehicles
Explore new innovations and assess the latest results from tests and trials in using artificial intelligence and machine-learning to enhance the decision-making process of AV control systems.
- Developing scalable autonomous vehicle control systems with high-performance in mind
Deliver reliable and scalable production methods with new AV technologies and solutions to meet the needs of tomorrow’s automotive manufacturers.
- Upcoming regulations and safety standards for next-generation autonomous vehicles
Hear from key regulators and classification bodies to ensure that connected and automated vehicles meet the requirements of new regulations and industry standards.
- Automotive manufacturer case studies and working with leading developers
Gain insight from leading manufacturers and implement strategies that others in the industry are using to accelerate autonomous vehicle development from pilot to deployment.
- A great event for people interested in new technologies for the industry.
Albert Li (Benchmark Mineral Intelligence)
- This conference gave our company opportunities to meet key players in the emerging technology space.
Rob Sides (Ametek)
- Great event with expertise from various fields related to the industry.
Martin Loo (Greatech)
- A wide range of information regarding the industry and key providers.
Ralph Marsh (ATS)
- A very well organized event with a wide variety of topics presented by knowledgeable speakers.
Breanna Lopata (Ametek)
- Great experience to gain knowledge into automotive world and network with key players.
Jason Klentive (ESAB)